Boat & Yacht Management
Power Yachts International serves as a full service yacht & boat management company. We provide invaluable services for the Owner, Captain and crew. Power Yachts International removes all the headaches out of boat and or yacht ownership in South West Florida, The Caribbean, and South America . We are the one source to assist with every intricate detail of boat & yacht management. Enjoying the ownership of your boat and yacht without having to micromanage the process is what we are here for.
Owning a boat or a yacht is no different than purchasing and or maintaining a primary residence. The tasks associated are overwhelming to say the least. Our ability to weave through, and provide the owner with comprehensive information of the operation of their vessel insures proper tax benefits and the elimination of unnecessary overhead, and slowing down the deprication of your vessel.
- Analysis of present vessel operational budgets
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports on expenses
- Accounting and finance control of ships cash allocation for day to day operation (petty cash).
- Administration of designated banking, credit and debit accounts
- Administration of Accounts Receivable and Payable pertaining to vessel operation and maintenance.
Vessel Operation & Service Administration
- Staffing requirement analysis
- Day to day operations
- Consumable tracking
- Routine service and maintenance logs (proactive verses reactive).
- Spares allocation: Sourcing of parts and logistics coordination on delivery of sourced parts.
- Maintenance logs
- Vessel Logistics
- Port of calls
- Crew transport
- Emergency protocols and operations matrixes.
- Crew Management
- Serve as HR component for the owner.
- Due diligence and screening of all crew working on or providing services to the vessel
- Employment contracts
- Vessel, Owner, Guest & Crew Security
For more information contact us